The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer kit is a machine that is used together with Accu-Chek Active strips to measure the glucose content in the blood. Blood sugar content has many effects on the body, it plays a role in high blood pressure, diabetes and other conditions. Hence, easy access to accurate and fast glucose levels in the blood is essential for both safety and convenience. The Accu-Chek Active fulfils these needs by providing a convenient tool for your blood sugar self-testing needs at home, results of your tests are provided usually within 4-5 seconds.
- Blood glucose readings are shown fast, typically within 4 seconds of applying the blood.
- Accurate results are provided by the Accu-Chek Glucometer, meeting ISO accuracy standards.
- The Small size of the machine allows you to carry it with you anywhere.
- Accu-Chek Active Glucometer saves up to 500 readings for easy monitoring of blood sugar history. These can also be easily transferred via USB to a computer.
- This particular pack includes 10 free Accu-Chek Instant Strips.
- It also has additional features like easy two-button handling, pre-and post-meal reminders as well a double-check feature.
- To measure the level of glucose in blood using only a tiny droplet of blood.
- To help diabetes patients keep a check on their blood sugar levels by giving regular readings.
How to Use
- Clean your hands well before using this device.
- Turn the machine on and place one of the Accu-Chek strips into the slot of the machine.
- Using the included lancet tips and pen-tool pierce your fingertip (aim for the centre of your fingertip).
- Touch your fingertip to the exposed end of the strip, only a little bit of blood is required on the strip for an accurate reading.
- Wait till the glucometer displays your reading, then make a note of it.
- Do not press your fingertip to squeeze out blood.
- Check that you are using a fresh strip each time, discard the strips after using them.
- Do not use expired strips.
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.